City : Ottawa
Category : Accounting, Financial, Insurance
Industry : Business Services
Employer : Deloitte
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary; Halifax; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Microsoft Dynamics - Manager
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
Work you’ll do
As a Manager in the Digital Customer practice you will focus on transforming how our clients interact with their customers in the digital age across sales, marketing and service. The roles and responsibilities are to provide professional and effective technical consulting services that includes:
- Experience with full-life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project scope;
- Expertise in solution selling techniques such as identifying the client pain points, proposing a solution and negotiating a project proposal.
- Strong experience in the end-to-end project delivery cycle and managing customer expectations.
- Ability to travel to client sites 60-100% of the time
Your role as a manager at Deloitte:
- Embrace and live the firm’s purpose – to make an impact that matters – by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet
- Ideal candidates will have certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft development technologies or MS SQL Server administration;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence required;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) to technical and non-technical audiences.