City : Toronto
Category : Accounting, Financial, Insurance
Industry : Business Services
Employer : KPMG
We are looking for a talented individual at the Manager level to join KPMG’s Forensic Technology practice based in the GTA. The successful individual will be driven, results oriented with a strong focus on client relationship. This individual will possess a strong background in response management, penetration testing and ethical hacking.
The Forensic Technology team is one which has received tremendous investment and has been identified as a transformational part of the firm to deliver growth over the next five years. It is an excellent opportunity for those that are looking to work in a firm and department with unparalleled career progression opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications
- Lead client engagements by conducting cybercrime investigations and providing expert assessments
- Gather, analyze and maintain forensics to support investigative, risk and mitigation efforts
- Deliver value to clients by decreasing the risk of compromise through incident response
- Leverage unique thinking and the desire to succeed to tackle and overcome challenge client challenges.
- Remain up to date on the latest penetration and hacking activities and resources
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with existing and target client organizations.
- Actively contribute to thought leadership and business development campaigns.
- Establish and grow our brand profile within the industry by conducting computer research, presentation and media interviews.
- Lead and contribute with continued development of Forensic Technology team as a whole, supporting internal development opportunities, process enhancement and helping to grow the practice.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field
- Completion of relevant certifications such as GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAS Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), CCFP ISC(2) or similar.
- Five to seven (5 – 7) years of experience with using forensic software applications (e.g. EnCase, FTK, Wireshark, NESSUS, OpenVAS, Snort, Magnet IEF) and techniques to capture electronic data from computers, external media, networks and mobile data devices
- At least two (2+) years of experience in an advisory or external consulting capacity
- Computer forensic experience in support of litigation and/or investigation with an understanding of evidence handling procedures and court procedures
- A high degree of technical familiarity with enterprise security architecture (including SIEMs, IDS/IPS, critical network infrastructure, Virtualization, Storage)
- Strong understanding of network protocols (esp. TCP/IP, wireless), Operating Systems (Windows, Unix Command line, etc.), Security tools (incl. Firewalls, WAFs, Anti-Virus, SIEM, IDS, etc.), and web and mobile application technologies and development
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment under tight timelines
- Excellent research and analytical skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client needs
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to develop and deliver presentations, lead interviews, and facilitate client workshops
- Proven relationship development and management skills with demonstrated ability to interact, establish credibility and engender trust with a wide range of professionals across all levels
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.