Req Id: 210297
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
Our professional services cover all ICT needs, Data center solutions, including managed hosting, virtual data center and co-location, Cloud computing, Network (voice, data, wireless, video), Security, Unified Communications, Managed services and Customer experience.
- Provide our customers (internal and external) with a single point of contact to support the implementation of their newly acquired products and services.
- Proactively manage the customer's telecom business requirements, order management through the lifecycle of delivery.
- Will be prime on small projects
- Coordinate activities with all internal teams in order to deploy the solution on the date established. add
- Participate in the creation of project documentation and responsible to support and maintain it.
- project plans, project status reports, project dashboards, change request, project schedule, and others as required.
- Coordinate and prioritize project deliverables and partner with various departments, suppliers, and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and resolve project related issues and escalate where required.
- Participate in project meetings internal and external to Bell. Organize logistics, take meeting minutes and update action item register and follow up as required.
- Create and maintain project documentation in databases
- Ensures integrity of the information within the database and other sources of information
- Closely monitor timelines and project budget to ensure adherence to approved project plans
- Variance to plan will be documented, reported and escalated to project manager
- Create, maintain and update project repository (Sharepoint, WIKI, dynadocs, etc)
- Integrity of the information. Perform sanity checks on project databases and other source of information
Education & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in related discipline or 1+ years related experience
- May have completed Certified Associate in Project Management and/or equivalent experience
- Lean six sigma or agile experience
- Agile and/or scrum certification
- Advanced in Microsoft Office
- Highly developed organizational & interpersonal skills including the ability to solicit cooperation and resolve conflict
- Excellent time management skills
- Maximo ticketing system knowledge, nice to have
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team oriented; action oriented; self-motivated and delivery focused
- Requires a high level of customer interface, collaboration, prioritization, and negotiation and follow up with many internal teams and external vendors and suppliers
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 09/07/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun