City : Toronto
Category : Media Programming and Production
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 200513
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief inour company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV — Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of Bell's commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer.
Position: Graphic Designer, News - On-call (Freelance Opportunity)
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Hours of Work: Weekends & On Call, as required
The Bell Media design group is looking for an extremely talented and proficient Designer. As one of the world's leading entertainment companies, our pace is fast and exciting.
You must have at least 2 years of experience working in a professional design environment. You will be building broadcast graphics for CTV National News.
• Build graphics for daily shows - following network branded templates
• Work with photography and images - colour correction and layout
• Collaborate and coordinate with other team members in design, production.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong design skills in composition and typography
• An in-depth understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and a basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects
• A good working knowledge of Mac OSX and digital workflows.
• A strong ability to work to specification and tight deadlines. Ability to understand brand standards and the skill set needed to apply them to all projects.
• Candidates must be dedicated and have a strong work ethic.
• A comprehensive portfolio that demonstrates the above.
• Proactive / Team player.
• Able to follow direction.
• Motion design / broadcast design experience is an asset
Application Details: https://jobs.bce.ca/bell/go/Media/3537600/%20
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Media - Freelancer
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Scarborough || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 09/15/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated