We’re looking for Talented colleagues who are Passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by: Providing exceptional customer service
We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
- Customer service has priority over all other duties.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Consistently serve customers in a manner which leaves a positive impression.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain good personal appearance in compliance with Company standards, and demonstrate a pleasant, helpful manner.
- Exhibit product knowledge and familiarity with location of products throughout the store.
- Deal with vendors, customers and coworkers with honesty and integrity.
Health and Safety & Government Legislation/Company Policies and Procedures
- Work in a safe manner and report all accidents and hazardous conditions to the Department Manager or Designate immediately.
- Be compliant with all Government legislated requirements regulated by such governing bodies as the Ministry of Health, Regional Health Unit, Department of Consumer and Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Labour etc. or as required.
- Consistently follow Company policies/procedures.
Business – Store Operations
- Scan and pack customer orders quickly and correctly.
- Communicate with customer, supervisor, front-end team members.
- Load bags into shopping cart neatly and carefully, if required.
- Maintain clean appearance of front end and check out area at a- Act responsibly and in such a way as to insure the safety of our customers, fellow employees and yourself.
- Familiar with store layout and product knowledge (i.e. weekly specials, product codes, etc).
- Return left behind product promptly, if required.
- Offer carry-outs and parcel pick ups, where applicable.
- Stock candy racks and magazines, as required. Maintain clean appearance of these areas at all times.
- Ability to achieve expected performance standard.
- Represent our company in a professional manner at all times (team player).
- Understand and follow Company policies and procedures.
- Assist Customers with all concerns, questions or problems.
- Keep up-to-date on new products, weekly memos.
- Actively work on building strong long-term relationships with customers
You must be available for the required shift(s) and be able to lift up to 50lbs depending on the department.
If you have the right attitude, we’ll provide all the training you need to succeed at your job!