Req Id: 203492
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges, and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
The Strategic Deals and Client Proposals Team is a unique entity at Bell. Its members are typically senior Professionals drawn from other Job Families (Project Management, Technical Consulting, Architecture, Sales and Proposal Management).
As a Deal Execution Consultant, you will lead and coordinate large teams with a drive to execute flawless pre-sales delivery of services proposals of varying size with consideration for corporate governance, processes and business objectives.
- Provide pre-sales leadership as it pertains to governance & delivery of services on large deployments & migrations.
- Strategy (15%)
- Recommend Solution Delivery Strategy based on previous templates or lessons learned
- Solution (40%)
- Review Customer's RFP documents and outline requirements related to project delivery
- Review and modify scope of work provided by the account team
- Establish a refined Project Scope of Work reference (Technical, Operations & Delivery) by facilitating requirement & solution sessions with stakeholders
- Obtain alignment from Project stakeholder authorities on scope of work (including product)
- Lead aggregation of project stakeholder outputs with feedback from teams. Identifies optimization or re-visit components and updates scope of work
- Creates a customer facing project scope of work and obtains stakeholder approvals on content
- Business Economics (15%)
- Compares against library of historical effort data (if applicable)
- Ensures evaluations have clearly considered economic alternatives
- Identify items that may have a probability of being a benefit or disadvantage to Bell's financials if realized
- Define a high level work effort impact analysis associated to a Project Management overlay (leveraging previously quoted reference points)
- Governance Management (20%)
- If no Deal Leader assigned, support sales with complex deal process
- Identifies risks and recommended mitigations to sales.
- Support sales on governance calls.
- Review and provide comment to the sales leader to enhance governance documentation / decks.
- Keeps the Deal Execution tools up to date with governance milestones (example: PPM)
- Proposal Response (10%)
- Defines proposal content based on customer's requirements and Project management references
- Store pertinent product / solution responses in a knowledge base for future reference
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Telecom and/or IT Operations
- Must have 3+ years of experience in related fields and/or disciplines
- University degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- PMP (or associates certificate with an understanding of how to manage a project / deal)
- Agile Certification
- Facilitation Skills
- Executive Summaries & Presentation
- Intermediate / Expert in Excel (ability to manage & integrate data tables, create formulas)
- Intermediate / Expert in MS Word
- Intermediate / Expert in MS Power point
- Intermediate / Expert in MS Project
- Ability to create detailed GANTT Charts or equivalent
- Strong Leadership attributes
- Business Enterprise Knowledge
- Business Process Knowledge
- Communication (Applied)
- Desktop Tools
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Organization and Time Management
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Project Management Knowledge
- Network / Unified Communications / IoT / Cloud / Security Knowledge
- Industry and Technical Competencies
Bilingualism is an mandatory (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Dorval || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 07/25/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun