City : Toronto
Category : IT
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Are you looking to join a team that is passionate about mobile apps, that possesses a genuine startup mentality, and that work on cutting edge business and consumer products? Then consider Rogers.
We are looking for a BSA who gets excited about challenges, and will cease every opportunity to apply his knowledge, experience, and resourcefulness within Rogers IT mobile app Development team.
Rogers is seeking Senior Business Systems Analysts to work with our product managers, user experience designers, architects, developers, test teams, and vendors to elicit solutions that support the ongoing evolution of our digital technologies. The successful candidate will add significant value to the delivery of effective Digital solutions for high profile mobile-app initiatives of Rogers that enhance both consumer and business customer experience.
· Lead the assessment of business needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to prioritize immediate business needs and recommends options, risks, and cost vs. benefits
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Design teams and cross-functional development teams to identify end-to-end digital solutions that takes into account future state architecture strategies, current state environment, risks and constraints
· Analyze the viability of the solution to meet product timelines, and quality. Recommend alternative solutions that meet client needs
· Support one or more complex business processes, requiring integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business
· Working with various business and delivery teams ensuring Digital has good, solid, well written requirements that allow IT delivery teams to create solutions that align to the requirements
· Work with business partners to align technology solutions with business strategies.
· Work with key Digital team members to support the development of the Digital technology roadmap
· Communicate business requirements and functional specifications for the design and implementation of business solutions to multiple development teams
· Support all technical teams throughout all phases of the project
· Drive end to end delivery working with the integrated development and QA teams ensuring delivery stays on track, defects are resolved in a timely manner per the SLA.
University Degree (preferably in computer science, Engineering or Information Technology)
MBA is an asset
2 - 3 years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst
Possesses leading edge technical knowledge
High level of proficiency demonstrated in a business environment with the last 5 years in the following:
Excellent knowledge of the iPhone Android Platforms
Mobile First Development environment
Web API Development (Rest and Soap)
Knowledge of J2EE, Play and other server side frameworks
Knowledge of Oracle DB and Cassandra
Agile Development (Scrum and Kanban)
Excellent communication (oral/written) and presentation skill
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Software Development
Requisition ID: 113954
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
We recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
Why Rogers? Because your tomorrow inspires our today.
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Information Technology & Engineering || Canada (CA) || ON || Toronto || SF:LI-LW1 ||
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated