Job Title: Associate, Accounts Payable
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Shared Services Accounts payable, the Associate, Accounts payable will be responsible for leading the 3-way match and intercompany reconciliation processes, for day to day merchandise purchasing process, leading process improvement to deliver quality service to our business suppliers and ensure operational objectives are being met within the accounts payable team.
- Prepare and record vendor invoices on a timely basis for domestic merchandise, ensure 3-way match and timely payment to vendor
- Develop, implement and maintain accounts payable processes and procedures, and ensure internal controls and policies are adhered to
- Work with company personnel to resolve service issues using sound business acumen
- Duties include activities such as daily matching of purchase orders, good receipts and invoices in both accounting systems (SAP)
- Ensure all intercompany invoices are entered and reconciled in a timely manner
- Manage resolution of issues raised by internal and external clients. Respond to such inquiries, maintain good vendor relations and solve problems
- Main point of contact for merchandise vendors
- Prepare documents and reporting related to accounts such as invoices, account statements and other financial reports
- College Diploma in business and administration or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Finance and/or Accounts Payable position within a high volume, multi-currency environment, preferably in the retail industry
- Must be fluent in English and French, written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail, with a high level of integrity, accountability and good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills are essential
- Experience in SAP considered an asset
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.