We’re looking for Talented colleagues who are Passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way! As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Ensuring accurate product scanning
- Executing company-directed promotions and programs
- Maintaining product displays
At Loblaw, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
#LI-DNPDuties include but not limited too:
* Provide EXCELLENT
Customer Service Experience
* Replenishing stock levels
* Maintaining cleanliness in the department and backroom areas
* Able to work with minimal supervision and work well in a team environment
* Must be willing to operate power equipment. ie: power jack, forklift
* Execute directives and handle incoming stock in a timely mannerAll candidates to be considered must meet the following requirements:
- Open availability is a must (including weekends / holidays)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have skills in multitasking, customer service and time management
You must be available for the required shift(s) and be able to lift up to 50lbs depending on the department.
If you have the right attitude, we’ll provide all the training you need to succeed at your job!